A full dozen new machines from Mercedes for the Frankfurt auto show this year. X-Class pickup and AMG Project One hypercar are taking a lot of headlines. But the Maybach Vision 6 and G650 are in the house. Plus the new EQ A electric suppository and the EQ crossover EV as well.
Frankfurt IAA 2017 – Mercedes-Benz, AMG + Smart
2017 Mercedes-AMG Project One Hypercar
2018 Mercedes-Maybach G650
2017 Mercedes-Maybach Vision 6 Cabriolet
2017 Mercedes-AMG GT Sedan Concept
2018 Mercedes-Benz X-Class Pickup Truck
2018 Mercedes-AMG G-Class Exclusive
2017 Mercedes-AMG GT and C63 Racecars
2018 S-Class Coupe and Convertible
2017 Mercedes-Benz Concept EQ A and Concept EQ
2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC F-Cell
Smart EQ Concept
Tom Burkart is the founder and managing editor of Car-Revs-Daily.com, an innovative and rapidly-expanding automotive news magazine.
He holds a Journalism JBA degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison. Tom currently resides in Charleston, South Carolina with his two amazing dogs, Drake and Tank.
Mr. Burkart is available for all questions and concerns by email Tom(at)car-revs-daily.com.
You May Also Like:
- Frankfurt IAA 2015 – Showfloor Mega Gallery in 450 Photos September 17, 2015, 3 pm Yes, auto shows are an incredible rush for car lovers: a deluge of new and never-before-seen metal. Scooping even the online mavens, the Porsche Mission E and Mercedes-Benz IAA Concept stayed completely under wraps until their stage reveals. All-new ideas, names and previews of the future will always be a highlight of the shows for the attendees. But for a car hack, covering auto shows is a thankless task. The press days move 400-or-so journalists in lock step between press conferences. Spaced in about 15-minute intervals, the conferences are DULL but suck up 90-percent of your time in pre-show…
- Frankfurt IAA 2017 – MASERATI and FERRARI Showfloor Gallery September 16, 2017, 1 pm Ferrari and Maserati had packed stands at Frankfurt this year! The expansion into Maserati SUVs with the Levante will probably single-handedly be able to lift trident sales massively in its first year. Maserati is rolling out semi-refreshed Ghibli and GranTurismo models for 2018. But they are pretty light facelifts to the grilles outside and the infotainment systems inside. Ghibli also bags new LEDs for the headlamps -- something the MC Stradale needs pretty urgently too. Meanwhile, Ferrari has high hopes for its new Portofino V8 convertible-coupe to replace the unloved California T. The Cali T had one of the…
- Frankfurt IAA 2017 – PORSCHE Showfloor Gallery – Cayenne Turbo + GT3 Touring September 13, 2017, 3 pm It is shocking how many things can be fixed in this world by the sheer presence of the Rothmans rally racing 959. The new Cayenne Turbo continues the grand tradition of Porkers looking best from the back. The nose is hard to judge in photos ... but certainly looks ravenous. The GT3 Touring Package is a new issue with all the GT3 handling but less giant wing out back. It looks stellar from both ends. We also have our first look at the 2018 Cayenne S. This seems rather plain in the presence of the Turbo but will surely…
- SEMA 2017 – Showfloor Gallery in 120 Photos! October 31, 2017, 4 pm Autodom's own madness convention is in full swing out in Las Vegas this week. Nearly every manufacturer is bringing their coolest performance vehicles, concepts and parts catalogs. A big new addition in the last few years is TRUCKS! No longer just a show for low-riders and supertuned Civics, that is for sure. Domestic brands are all over 2017 with a giant Ford area and nearly as many GM and Mopar specials around. These big-budget heroes share space with every aftermarket part under the sun. Here is a virtual walkthrough outside and in of SEMA 2017's wildest showcars. SEMA 2017…
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz G550 4×4 at Amelia Island Concours [45 Photos] March 14, 2017, 12 pm Ever wanted a truck that was so outrageous it might stop traffic dead on sight? Welcome to the G-Class 4x4-squared. This G550 4x4 even upstages the G65 parked right beside it. This "normal" twin-turbo V12 G-wagen looks like a child's toy parked next to the 4x4! The G65 and this G550 are actually priced pretty similarly. The 4x4 comes in G550 and G63 variants, with this G550 coming in at about $220k. The G65 is just a few thousand more and will be MUCH quicker. But not nearly as outlandish. 2017 Mercedes-Benz G550 4x4
- #NAIAS 2015 Showfloor Gallery – Day Two in 175 Photos! January 15, 2015, 10 am 175 more photos from the Detroit Auto Show! A few at the beginning from the Industry preview the 14th and 15th, with engineers pouring over the competition in very extreme detail. The Detroit auto show opens to the public on the 17th. This gallery is the new slideshow -- so after the new tab opens, the main window is now a slideshow. Next photo: click right-hand side of image. Previous photo; left-hand side. Enjoy! NAIAS 2015 Showfloor Gallery Two
- SEMA 2015 – Showfloor Mega Gallery in 288 Photos November 5, 2015, 1 pm SEMA is wrapping up today after a wild showcase of the current aftermarket car business. Highlights are too numerous to mention, but the Ford GT in yellow is my personal favorite sighting. The new MX-5 concepts are pretty fantastic as well. SEMA 2015 - Showfloor Mega Gallery in 288 Photos
- Update1 #NAIAS 2015 Showfloor Gallery – Day One in 160 Photos! January 12, 2015, 9 pm Press day one is complete, one more to go! Enjoy this 160-photo mega gallery of the hottest debuts, and watch this space for a full docket of press conferences tomorrow as well. The Detroit auto show opens to the public on the 15th. This gallery is the new slideshow -- so after the new tab opens, the main window is now a slideshow. Next photo: click right-hand side of image. Previous photo; left-hand side. Enjoy! #NAIAS 2015 Showfloor Gallery
- #NYIAS 2015 Showfloor Gallery – Day One in 122 HIgh-Res Photos! April 1, 2015, 5 pm Big day today in the Big Apple! Enjoy this photo fly-through of the first press preview day of #NYIAS =] #NYIAS 2015 Showfloor Gallery Ford GT Ford Shelby Mustang GT350R Subaru BRZ STI Concept + Rally Cars Range Rover SVAutobiography VW Golf SportWagen AllTrack Aston Martin McLaren Koenigsegg, Bugatti + Lamborghini BMW Z4 GTLM + 1975 Sebring-Winning 3.0 CSL Jaguar XF Scion iA Scion iM BMW Alpina Kia Optima Mazda MX-5 Club
- PART TWO – #NYIAS Showfloor Mega Gallery (+250 Photos) March 24, 2016, 2 pm Where to start! 100 tons of fresh metal out of New York today! The new GLC Coupe, E43 and C63 Cabrio make a strong style statement. Lincoln Navigator Concept, GENESIS New York Concept, Lexus LC500, the new Hyundai IONIQ line, Maserati Levante and many, many more. Enjoy. PART TWO - #NYIAS Showfloor Mega Gallery (+250 Photos)
- PART THREE – #NYIAS Showfloor Mega Gallery (+150 Photos) March 25, 2016, 6 pm Wrapping up a ridiculously busy week of new car debuts at the New York auto show -- in the best way possible! How? A highball of pure Fireball? By sharing all the great showfloor action in a full-screen mega gallery. Interesting cars in this third installment? The new Camaro ZL1, Abarth 124, Chevy Cruze 5-Door, Nissan TITAN XD Crew Cab with the gasoline V8, more photos of the new Toyota 86 with its fresh nose and LEDs all around, Volvo S90 and even the TITAN Warrior Concept. The 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV and new Jeep Grand Cherokee's Summit and…
- NAIAS 2016 – Showfloor MEGA Gallery – Day One in 180 Photos January 12, 2016, 12 pm Uh oh! Detroit's NAIAS is so intense for 2016, we are well past our peak of effective coverage. What comes next? Deep hand and forearm soreness from so much typing. And... alas... into just outright bitchiness about some of the more questionable model reveals. Cough... Acura, cough-cough... But we will power through! Resist the snark! Part of that is sharing the latest showfloor photos... en masse. =] Here are 180 images from press preview day one at the Detroit North American International Auto Show. NAIAS 2016 - Showfloor MEGA Gallery