Ford really dominated SEMA this year with about 10 custom F-150’s and Mustangs – not to mention a wicked pack of Transits, Fiestas and Expeditions.
The downside of these customs being based on all-new, not-yet-available cars?
Many appear not to have been ready until hitting the show glitz.
So here is a recap of all the official Ford F-150 customs from SEMA and LA 2014.
2015 Ford F-150 by TS Design
2015 Ford F-150 by Fabtech
2015 Ford F-150 by ADD Pearl
2015 Ford F-150 by The Custom Shop
2015 Ford F-150 by Extang
2015 Ford F-150 by Bushwacker Off-Road Support
2015 Ford F-150 Skyjacker Controlled Burn
2015 Ford F-150 by Deegan 38
Tom Burkart is the founder and managing editor of Car-Revs-Daily.com, an innovative and rapidly-expanding automotive news magazine.
He holds a Journalism JBA degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison. Tom currently resides in Charleston, South Carolina with his two amazing dogs, Drake and Tank.
Mr. Burkart is available for all questions and concerns by email Tom(at)car-revs-daily.com.
You May Also Like:
- 2015 Ford Mustang SEMA Showcars – Roundup of All Ten Official Wild Ponycar Customs November 21, 2014, 3 pm Ford really dominated SEMA this year with about 10 custom F-150's and Mustangs - not to mention a wicked pack of Transits, Fiestas and Expeditions. The downside of these customs being based on all-new, not-yet-available cars? Many appear not to have been ready until hitting the show glitz. So here is a recap of all the official Ford Mustang customs from SEMA 2014. 2015 Ford Mustang SEMA Showcars Roundup 2015 Ford Mustang by Forgiato 2015 Ford Mustang by Mountune 2015 Ford Mustang by Galpin Auto Sports 2015 Ford Mustang by DSO Eyewear / MAD Design…
- Ford SEMA 2015 Custom TRUCKS – Galpin F-150 in Gulf Racing Livery Is Best of Group November 16, 2015, 11 am Some really cool custom Edges and Explorers join the F-150 wolfpack from Ford for SEMA 2015. Initial favorite is off-roader Explorer or the Galpin Auto Sports F-150. Wearing a widebody and custom PPG paints in Gulf Racing colors... the truck is just a few logos and Raptor badges from being the ultimate in HOT new metal headed out to Vegas. No word on if the custom trucks will include a Pepto and Z-pack for your well-being after a few days in Vegas... =] Ford SEMA 2015 Custom TRUCKS Edge Two Popular Ford SUVs Storm SEMA with Wild Versions…
- Ford SEMA 2015 Custom TRUCKS Preview – Baja F-150 in Gulf Racing Colors Leads Pack November 1, 2015, 4 pm Some really cool custom Edges and Explorers join the F-150 wolfpack from Ford for SEMA 2015. Initial favorite is off-roader Explorer or the Galpin Auto Sports F-150. Wearing a widebody and custom PPG paints in Gulf Racing colors... the truck is just a few logos and Raptor badges from being the ultimate in HOT new metal headed out to Vegas. No word on if the custom trucks will include a Pepto and Z-pack for your well-being after a few days in Vegas... =] Ford SEMA 2015 Custom TRUCKS Preview Edge Two Popular Ford SUVs Storm SEMA with Wild…
- SEMA 2014 Showfloor Photo Gallery – The TRUCKS! November 6, 2014, 2 pm
- Update1 – SEMA 2014 Gallery – TRUCKS and BIKES November 17, 2014, 10 am Updated 11.17.14 SEMA 2014 TRUCKS and BIKES
- 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 – Latest Track Photos + 10-Article Roundup December 7, 2014, 9 am If there is one supercar we have covered more than the Z06 this year, we'd be very surprised. The Corvette Stingray is simply so amazing that an upgraded version that is faster, cooler and louder seems like the perfect Ferrari and Porsche-killer. There is not one Gallardo owner who would be disappointed with the Z06's performance and sex appeal. The latest 30 photos from Chevy show a truly amazing palette of colors to choose from in some nice action shots on the ractrack. No real insights from these photos -- aside from the first look at a Z06 without…
- Houston Auto Show Customs – Top 10 LIFTED TRUCKS! January 31, 2015, 4 pm If there is one memory of the Houston Auto Show that really sticks with you, it is the dominance of lifted trucks. Tuners, custom shops and even new-car dealerships all are deeply into the custom truck business. We have little idea who the tuning companies are who created all these beasts, so we'll just label them by the base machine they started as from the factories when tuner branding is not available. 1. RAM 2500 Bolt Locks If the challenge is to be tallest, this Ram definitely won. Seeing its handler come down from the cabin was shocking. He…
- Part Two: The TRUCKS – 2016 Chicago Auto Show – MEGA GALLERY February 12, 2016, 4 pm Revised Ram Powerwagon, the new Explorer XLT Sport Pack, Ridgeline and Silverados make up the big action in Chicago for trucks. We have a new RAV4 SE to show, plus soon-renamed Scion C-HR concept and the new Tacoma TRD Pro. The Kia Telluride concept, revised Hyundai Sante Fe and Sante Fe Sport, fresh 2017 Chevrolet Trax.... Don't forget the new Kia Niro mini-ute, and more, too! Part Two: The TRUCKS - 2016 Chicago Auto Show - MEGA GALLERY
- 2016 Lexus RX – Reviews Roundup + 150 All-New RX350 F Sport Photos in Ultra White December 2, 2015, 8 pm Yet more all-new and exclusive photos of the 2016 Lexus RX? Yes indeed! This is the last batch: the RX350 F Sport. We have full reviews of the RX350 and RX450h over at the below links, plus drive videos of the F Sport versions of both engines. This F Sport RX350 is a nice sweet-spot in the RX range, priced between the $42k RX350 and $58k RX450h F Sport. The RX350 F Sport is also the one most enhanced by its F Sport-exclusive adaptive suspension and Sport Plus drive modes. We also really enjoyed the F Sport seats and…
- German Tuner Cars Roundup! 220-Photo, 2GB Mega Gallery – 458 Capristo, Golfs Galore,… November 29, 2015, 11 am Do we just publish every tuner car from across Deutschland? Despite seeming that way sometimes... the answer is no. Time is limited, of course. And that is a decent enough excuse for skipping many along the way. These cars are cherished showpieces for their various owners and customizers. Every one deserves its own lightbox gallery on the interwebs! =] How to find more info about one you adore? The photo filenames will help -- most are labelled with the tuner name. Happy viewing. German Tuner Cars Roundup
- X-Tomi Design Renders Ute Pickups From 12 of The Hottest New Cars December 8, 2014, 9 pm You know X-Tomi Design as the talent behind the Lexus RC-F cabrio renderings featured a few weeks ago -- and this is one prolific car design artist! One of his latest feats is making Ute pickup truck versions of many hot sports cars, crossovers and supercoupes. Sure, the market for these machines in real life might be very slim outside of Australia -- but they are fun to ponder regardless. Pop him a like over on the Face via the below link, and check his site for all the latest fantasy renderings he puts out. https://www.facebook.com/xtomidesign http://xtomi.blogspot.hu/ X-Tomi…
- 2017 Porsche 911 Carrera – Tenerife First Drives Roundup + Carrera S Sport Exhaust MP3 November 16, 2015, 6 pm Initial highlights to report from the Tenerife International media drive of the new 911? The sound is still evocative, throaty and metallic, with some boxer baritone part of the new twin-turbo orchestra. Check out the Carrera S with sport exhaust MP3 below. Twin pipes in back for the C2S and C4S are a highlight, as is the new LED brake light in the top of the contrast-black air intake on the legendary rump.The carbon-backed sport seats are a divine new selection versus the standard thrones, with cut-outs for a five-point harness but also all-day comfort and electric adjustments galore.Final…