The Q60 Red Sport 400 could be our favorite car of the year. Granted, we are early in 2017. Would love to drive something as joyful as this RS400!
We just crowned the Q60 RS400 our SuperCoupe of the year in the full review over here.
But with 2200 words and five videos.. that URL got pretty crowded.
So here is a photo-focused post. Just 130 beautiful photos of this beautiful car. Enjoy!
Photo Slideshow Video
2017 INFINITI Q60 RS400
Tom Burkart is the founder and managing editor of Car-Revs-Daily.com, an innovative and rapidly-expanding automotive news magazine.
He holds a Journalism JBA degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison. Tom currently resides in Charleston, South Carolina with his two amazing dogs, Drake and Tank.
Mr. Burkart is available for all questions and concerns by email Tom(at)car-revs-daily.com.
You May Also Like:
- First Drive Photos – 2017 BMW X4 M40i – Widescreen Gallery December 21, 2016, 5 pm The briefest of brief spins in the sexy 2017 BMW X4 M40i! How does this all-new turbo six feel versus the previous X4 xDrive35i M Sport? Far more focused, to be honest. The new motor series is not just up 20HP/30-pound-feet of torque. It also gains a biting new exhaust bark in all forms. That back-bellow and M-style popping on the overrun is cranked to the max in the X4 M40i. And we adore it. The exterior is also quite sexy with its dark-tinted badges, chrome-free appearance and overall sinister-ness. The grey mirror caps and blocky alloys reinforce this…
- In Pictures: 2017 Lincoln Continental – Widescreen Gallery August 7, 2017, 1 pm Just photos and videos here! The full review was getting a bit crowded with all this content.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP0d-q8J4xQ&t=8s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujJptGdmST8&t=25s Full review is over here. http://www.car-revs-daily.com/2017/08/07/2017-lincoln-continental-3-0t-awd-black-label-road-test-review/
- Widescreen Gallery – 2016 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack – 33 New Photos! February 14, 2017, 3 pm Bonus time! Here are 40 extra photos of the car that didn't make it into our glowing review of the Challenger last week. Enjoy! We certainly did. =] 2016 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack http://www.car-revs-daily.com/2017/02/07/hd-road-test-review-2016-dodge-challenger-rt-scat-pack/
- Goodwood 2017 Festival of Speed – Hillclimb Mega Gallery in 200 Photos July 1, 2017, 2 pm Goodwood is as glorious as ever this year! It seems like every supercar that matters is at Lord March's estate - along with thousands of adoring fans. The clear stars of the show are the glorious Ford GT and the Bugatti Chiron. And of course the Lamborghini Centenario and the Aston Martin Vulcan. Don't forget the new Pagani Huayra BC. And clearly the McLaren 720S and world-premiere 570S cabrio are worth seeing in action. Don't forget the fresh-facelifted Maserati GranTurismo or a back-to-back look at the Panamera's new choice of sedan or wagon bodystyles. They're all represented here!…
- Widescreen Gallery – 2016 Lexus GS-F Meets 1700s Carolina Angel Oaks July 8, 2016, 10 am The spidery shadows of the Angel Oak Trees lining the Carolina coastline make for a cool respite from 330 sunny days a year. That was their purpose, of course, when planted in neat rows on the major plantation driveways around Charleston. Bursting with leaves year-round, these trees even wear a layer of Spanish Moss to keep things cool -- centuries before AC made this climate live-able for a Chicagoan like myself. The GS-F is quite a sight under the speckles of sunrays that can break through. The intricate grille detailing, purity of surfaces and absolutely perfect proportions on the…
- NAIAS 2016 – Showfloor MEGA Gallery – Day One in 180 Photos January 12, 2016, 12 pm Uh oh! Detroit's NAIAS is so intense for 2016, we are well past our peak of effective coverage. What comes next? Deep hand and forearm soreness from so much typing. And... alas... into just outright bitchiness about some of the more questionable model reveals. Cough... Acura, cough-cough... But we will power through! Resist the snark! Part of that is sharing the latest showfloor photos... en masse. =] Here are 180 images from press preview day one at the Detroit North American International Auto Show. NAIAS 2016 - Showfloor MEGA Gallery
- PART TWO – #NYIAS Showfloor Mega Gallery (+250 Photos) March 24, 2016, 2 pm Where to start! 100 tons of fresh metal out of New York today! The new GLC Coupe, E43 and C63 Cabrio make a strong style statement. Lincoln Navigator Concept, GENESIS New York Concept, Lexus LC500, the new Hyundai IONIQ line, Maserati Levante and many, many more. Enjoy. PART TWO - #NYIAS Showfloor Mega Gallery (+250 Photos)
- Frankfurt IAA 2015 – Showfloor Mega Gallery in 450 Photos September 17, 2015, 3 pm Yes, auto shows are an incredible rush for car lovers: a deluge of new and never-before-seen metal. Scooping even the online mavens, the Porsche Mission E and Mercedes-Benz IAA Concept stayed completely under wraps until their stage reveals. All-new ideas, names and previews of the future will always be a highlight of the shows for the attendees. But for a car hack, covering auto shows is a thankless task. The press days move 400-or-so journalists in lock step between press conferences. Spaced in about 15-minute intervals, the conferences are DULL but suck up 90-percent of your time in pre-show…
- SEMA 2015 – Showfloor Mega Gallery in 288 Photos November 5, 2015, 1 pm SEMA is wrapping up today after a wild showcase of the current aftermarket car business. Highlights are too numerous to mention, but the Ford GT in yellow is my personal favorite sighting. The new MX-5 concepts are pretty fantastic as well. SEMA 2015 - Showfloor Mega Gallery in 288 Photos
- 2015 LA Auto Show – MEGA Gallery in 250 Photos November 18, 2015, 11 pm Worst of show so far? Definitely the 2017 SL63. Best is perhaps the Fiat 124 Spider, or the new Mazda CX-9. Or the new Honda Civic Coupe!!! Just the humdrum EX trim shown so far, but it looks hot and wide and high-tech from all sides. Also lovely to catch any glimpse of the 2017 Ford GT supercar, plus its kid bro the 2016 Focus RS in Nitrous Blue. 2015 LA Auto Show Photos
- PART THREE – #NYIAS Showfloor Mega Gallery (+150 Photos) March 25, 2016, 6 pm Wrapping up a ridiculously busy week of new car debuts at the New York auto show -- in the best way possible! How? A highball of pure Fireball? By sharing all the great showfloor action in a full-screen mega gallery. Interesting cars in this third installment? The new Camaro ZL1, Abarth 124, Chevy Cruze 5-Door, Nissan TITAN XD Crew Cab with the gasoline V8, more photos of the new Toyota 86 with its fresh nose and LEDs all around, Volvo S90 and even the TITAN Warrior Concept. The 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV and new Jeep Grand Cherokee's Summit and…
- #NYIAS Live – Showfloor Mega Gallery – Part One in 222 Photos! March 24, 2016, 9 am Action-packed New York auto show this year! Much new and very hot metal to see and touch, with highlights including the new GT-R, the 911R, Civic Hatchback and Prius Prime. MX-5 RF (retractable fastback) is cool too, as is the new 718 Boxster and Buick Encore with its sharp and premium new LEDs. Also included below is the first look at the new Subaru Impreza, Jaguar F-Type SVR and 2018 VW Tiguan. #NYIAS Live - Showfloor Mega Gallery