BMW kept things relatively quiet for the Geneva 2015 auto show. Just a few reveals and no surprises: the new 6 series and the all-new 2 series GT are the big headliners.
BMW Individual is proudly represented, however, with the X5 Individual looking particularly cool, unique and appealing.
Geneva 2015 Gallery – BMW Stand In 40 Photos
Tom Burkart is the founder and managing editor of Car-Revs-Daily.com, an innovative and rapidly-expanding automotive news magazine.
He holds a Journalism JBA degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison. Tom currently resides in Charleston, South Carolina with his two amazing dogs, Drake and Tank.
Mr. Burkart is available for all questions and concerns by email Tom(at)car-revs-daily.com.
You May Also Like:
- 2015 Morgan Plus 8 SPEEDSTER Headlines Geneva Show Stand March 4, 2015, 6 pm The Morgan Three-Wheeler and Aero 8 hoover up much enthusiast attention, but are they really the sweet-spot of the Morgan Motor Cars lineup? We would vote in favor of the Plus 8 Speedster -- a stripped-down and chopped-windshield special based on the legendary best-seller. Running the latest 4.8-liter BMW V8 making 367-horsepower through an automatic or manual transmission, the Plus 8 roars to 60-mph in just 4.5-seconds. But those numbers do not really capture the drama of launching a Plus 8. With your rump almost right atop the back axle, the Plus 8 Speedster removes the bulky glass…
- Geneva 2015 Gallery – 2015 Ferrari Sergio by Pininfarina + 2016 488GTB March 3, 2015, 7 pm Looks like the new Ferrari FXX K is a no-show at Geneva so far, but that does not mean there is no new metal on the Prancing Horse stand. The limited-run Sergio by Pininfarina and the upcoming 488 GTB are both looking poster-perfect in this supercar nirvana of a car show. Geneva 2015 Gallery - 2016 Ferrari 488GTB Geneva 2015 Gallery - 2015 Ferrari Sergio by Pininfarina
- Geneva 2015 Gallery – Cadillac ATS-V and CTS-V + Euro-Spec Escalade Platinum March 4, 2015, 12 pm The new ATS-V and CTS-V look better and better to these eyes every time we see them! Two proper super-saloon cars for a specialized group of clients in the European market. Yes, Cadillac has always had trouble gaining traction in the UK and France, but the brand has devoted fans across many other Euro-group countries. Interesting to see the Escalade Platinum in its Euro-spec look, which takes some of our wishlist and makes it real. The brushed-alloy brightwork for the grille and details all around is now a nice dark grey, while the headlamps are now tinted a dark…
- Geneva 2015 Gallery – ZENVO ST1 In Two New Wheel Styles + Venom Green Paint! March 4, 2015, 3 pm The ZENVO ST1 might not have the name awareness of a Ferrari, or the fame of Pagani or Koenigsegg. But what the ST1 does have in excess is real hypercar beauty.Every angle of the ST1 is a swirl of deep air intakes, chiseled edges and stunning, elegant simplicity. It is a gorgeous hypercar. This is a gorgeous machine. Even more so in Venom Green and with the new slant-spoke polished alloys on the silver car. With 1104 horsepower to the back wheels, the ST1 is only calm and serene when parked like this. When rolling, hold on to the…
- Geneva 2016 – Showfloor Mega Gallery – Part One March 1, 2016, 1 pm Highlights in the gigantic, 250-photo gallery below? Definitely the W Motors Lykan Hypersport! Painted to match the Furious 7 hero and attending Geneva for the first time. Others definitely include the Opel GT Concept, VW T-Cross Breeze, Arash AF10 (perhaps), Honda Civic hatchback concept, 2017 VW Up!, SEAT Alteca, Peugeot Traveller and many more! The new Smart Fortwo cabrio is looking sharp in bright baby blue, as are the new C-Class twins in C400 and C43 Cabriolet. Geneva 2016 - Showfloor Mega Gallery - Part One
- Geneva 2016 – Showfloor Mega Gallery – Part Two March 6, 2016, 8 pm So, so much hotness in here. Aston Martin DB11, Huayra BC, Apollo Arrow, Remac Concept One, Ferrari GTC4 Lusso, new Spyker and Zenvo's....! Our favorite is split between the new Apollo and the DS E-Tense. Geneva 2016 – Showfloor Mega Gallery – Part Two
- Geneva 2016 – Showfloor Mega Gallery – Part Three March 6, 2016, 8 pm Fresh metal in here includes the 2016 Tesla Model X, F-Type SVR, Bugatti Chiron, Lexus LC500h, Toyota C-HR and Volvo V90. Geneva 2016 – Showfloor Mega Gallery – Part Three
- #NAIAS 2015 Showfloor Gallery – Day Two in 175 Photos! January 15, 2015, 10 am 175 more photos from the Detroit Auto Show! A few at the beginning from the Industry preview the 14th and 15th, with engineers pouring over the competition in very extreme detail. The Detroit auto show opens to the public on the 17th. This gallery is the new slideshow -- so after the new tab opens, the main window is now a slideshow. Next photo: click right-hand side of image. Previous photo; left-hand side. Enjoy! NAIAS 2015 Showfloor Gallery Two
- Update1 #NAIAS 2015 Showfloor Gallery – Day One in 160 Photos! January 12, 2015, 9 pm Press day one is complete, one more to go! Enjoy this 160-photo mega gallery of the hottest debuts, and watch this space for a full docket of press conferences tomorrow as well. The Detroit auto show opens to the public on the 15th. This gallery is the new slideshow -- so after the new tab opens, the main window is now a slideshow. Next photo: click right-hand side of image. Previous photo; left-hand side. Enjoy! #NAIAS 2015 Showfloor Gallery
- 2015 LA Auto Show – MEGA Gallery in 250 Photos November 18, 2015, 11 pm Worst of show so far? Definitely the 2017 SL63. Best is perhaps the Fiat 124 Spider, or the new Mazda CX-9. Or the new Honda Civic Coupe!!! Just the humdrum EX trim shown so far, but it looks hot and wide and high-tech from all sides. Also lovely to catch any glimpse of the 2017 Ford GT supercar, plus its kid bro the 2016 Focus RS in Nitrous Blue. 2015 LA Auto Show Photos
- SEMA 2015 – Showfloor Mega Gallery in 288 Photos November 5, 2015, 1 pm SEMA is wrapping up today after a wild showcase of the current aftermarket car business. Highlights are too numerous to mention, but the Ford GT in yellow is my personal favorite sighting. The new MX-5 concepts are pretty fantastic as well. SEMA 2015 - Showfloor Mega Gallery in 288 Photos
- Frankfurt IAA 2015 – Showfloor Mega Gallery in 450 Photos September 17, 2015, 3 pm Yes, auto shows are an incredible rush for car lovers: a deluge of new and never-before-seen metal. Scooping even the online mavens, the Porsche Mission E and Mercedes-Benz IAA Concept stayed completely under wraps until their stage reveals. All-new ideas, names and previews of the future will always be a highlight of the shows for the attendees. But for a car hack, covering auto shows is a thankless task. The press days move 400-or-so journalists in lock step between press conferences. Spaced in about 15-minute intervals, the conferences are DULL but suck up 90-percent of your time in pre-show…