Enjoy this photo fly-through of the first press preview day of #NYIAS =]
#NYIAS 2015 Showfloor Gallery
Ford Shelby Mustang GT350R
Subaru BRZ STI Concept + Rally Cars
Range Rover SVAutobiography
VW Golf SportWagen AllTrack
Koenigsegg, Bugatti + Lamborghini
BMW Z4 GTLM + 1975 Sebring-Winning 3.0 CSL
Tom Burkart is the founder and managing editor of Car-Revs-Daily.com, an innovative and rapidly-expanding automotive news magazine.
He holds a Journalism JBA degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison. Tom currently resides in Charleston, South Carolina with his two amazing dogs, Drake and Tank.
Mr. Burkart is available for all questions and concerns by email Tom(at)car-revs-daily.com.
You May Also Like:
- PART THREE – #NYIAS Showfloor Mega Gallery (+150 Photos) March 25, 2016, 6 pm Wrapping up a ridiculously busy week of new car debuts at the New York auto show -- in the best way possible! How? A highball of pure Fireball? By sharing all the great showfloor action in a full-screen mega gallery. Interesting cars in this third installment? The new Camaro ZL1, Abarth 124, Chevy Cruze 5-Door, Nissan TITAN XD Crew Cab with the gasoline V8, more photos of the new Toyota 86 with its fresh nose and LEDs all around, Volvo S90 and even the TITAN Warrior Concept. The 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV and new Jeep Grand Cherokee's Summit and…
- PART TWO – #NYIAS Showfloor Mega Gallery (+250 Photos) March 24, 2016, 2 pm Where to start! 100 tons of fresh metal out of New York today! The new GLC Coupe, E43 and C63 Cabrio make a strong style statement. Lincoln Navigator Concept, GENESIS New York Concept, Lexus LC500, the new Hyundai IONIQ line, Maserati Levante and many, many more. Enjoy. PART TWO - #NYIAS Showfloor Mega Gallery (+250 Photos)
- #NYIAS Live – Showfloor Mega Gallery – Part One in 222 Photos! March 24, 2016, 9 am Action-packed New York auto show this year! Much new and very hot metal to see and touch, with highlights including the new GT-R, the 911R, Civic Hatchback and Prius Prime. MX-5 RF (retractable fastback) is cool too, as is the new 718 Boxster and Buick Encore with its sharp and premium new LEDs. Also included below is the first look at the new Subaru Impreza, Jaguar F-Type SVR and 2018 VW Tiguan. #NYIAS Live - Showfloor Mega Gallery
- SEMA 2014 Showfloor Gallery – The CARS! 100 High-Res Photos November 6, 2014, 2 pm
- #NYIAS 2015 – Day Two Showfloor Gallery + Best and Worst Debuts! April 3, 2015, 2 pm Press preview days are wrapped on a very eventful New York International Auto Show - with big reveals from Cadillac, Chevy, Lincoln, Nissan, Kia, Lexus, , Porsche, Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi and McLaren. Best in show? We'd vote for the Honda Civic Coupe Concept. The new Chevy Malibu is also mighty impressive, while the Cadillac CT6 requires closer inspection than is possible in just a brief glimpse. Mercedes-Benz dominated the World Car Awards (whatever those are) with wins for the C-Class, S-Class Coupe and AMG GT. BMW and Audi did not even bother to hold press conferences, oddly. Worst is…
- Best of #NYIAS – 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE SVR – POV Blast Through Holland Tunnel +… March 23, 2016, 2 pm Just when I am grieving the loss of my press-loaner F-Type R AWD Coupe and its astounding brilliance... along comes an even hotter F-Type! The new SVR range-topper delivers a 25HP bump in horsepower to 575, a new titanium exhaust system drops weight and adds sound, while advanced new aero details grace all sides of this quickest-ever Jaguar supercar. And short of the XJ220 without its catalytic converters... this new SVR is also the fastest production Jaguar of all time. Bottom line? JAG is OFF THE CHAIN! Clear the area people, this could get very dangerous! Do not provoke the…
- 2015 CES Showfloor Best and Worst + 75 High-Res Photos of Automotive Future-Tech January 7, 2015, 11 am Wish you were in Vegas this week for endless keynote speeches bags of cool tech swag, product demo's and a glimpse into the future? We have the next best thing: a full showfloor gallery of the coolest automotive tech displayed. As a reminder, this below gallery (should) be the new lightbox setup. So after a pic opens in a new tab, the original page is now set up as a slideshow. Click the right-hand side of a photo to scroll to next pic, and the left-hand side of a pic to see previous photo. Why a new tab first? …
- #NAIAS 2015 Showfloor Gallery – Day Two in 175 Photos! January 15, 2015, 10 am 175 more photos from the Detroit Auto Show! A few at the beginning from the Industry preview the 14th and 15th, with engineers pouring over the competition in very extreme detail. The Detroit auto show opens to the public on the 17th. This gallery is the new slideshow -- so after the new tab opens, the main window is now a slideshow. Next photo: click right-hand side of image. Previous photo; left-hand side. Enjoy! NAIAS 2015 Showfloor Gallery Two
- Frankfurt IAA 2015 – Showfloor Mega Gallery in 450 Photos September 17, 2015, 3 pm Yes, auto shows are an incredible rush for car lovers: a deluge of new and never-before-seen metal. Scooping even the online mavens, the Porsche Mission E and Mercedes-Benz IAA Concept stayed completely under wraps until their stage reveals. All-new ideas, names and previews of the future will always be a highlight of the shows for the attendees. But for a car hack, covering auto shows is a thankless task. The press days move 400-or-so journalists in lock step between press conferences. Spaced in about 15-minute intervals, the conferences are DULL but suck up 90-percent of your time in pre-show…
- SEMA 2015 – Showfloor Mega Gallery in 288 Photos November 5, 2015, 1 pm SEMA is wrapping up today after a wild showcase of the current aftermarket car business. Highlights are too numerous to mention, but the Ford GT in yellow is my personal favorite sighting. The new MX-5 concepts are pretty fantastic as well. SEMA 2015 - Showfloor Mega Gallery in 288 Photos
- Update1 #NAIAS 2015 Showfloor Gallery – Day One in 160 Photos! January 12, 2015, 9 pm Press day one is complete, one more to go! Enjoy this 160-photo mega gallery of the hottest debuts, and watch this space for a full docket of press conferences tomorrow as well. The Detroit auto show opens to the public on the 15th. This gallery is the new slideshow -- so after the new tab opens, the main window is now a slideshow. Next photo: click right-hand side of image. Previous photo; left-hand side. Enjoy! #NAIAS 2015 Showfloor Gallery
- SEMA 2017 – Showfloor Gallery in 120 Photos! October 31, 2017, 4 pm Autodom's own madness convention is in full swing out in Las Vegas this week. Nearly every manufacturer is bringing their coolest performance vehicles, concepts and parts catalogs. A big new addition in the last few years is TRUCKS! No longer just a show for low-riders and supertuned Civics, that is for sure. Domestic brands are all over 2017 with a giant Ford area and nearly as many GM and Mopar specials around. These big-budget heroes share space with every aftermarket part under the sun. Here is a virtual walkthrough outside and in of SEMA 2017's wildest showcars. SEMA 2017…