Enjoy this 160-photo mega gallery of the hottest debuts, and watch this space for a full docket of press conferences tomorrow as well.
The Detroit auto show opens to the public on the 15th.
This gallery is the new slideshow — so after the new tab opens, the main window is now a slideshow. Next photo: click right-hand side of image. Previous photo; left-hand side.
Tom Burkart is the founder and managing editor of Car-Revs-Daily.com, an innovative and rapidly-expanding automotive news magazine.
He holds a Journalism JBA degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison. Tom currently resides in Charleston, South Carolina with his two amazing dogs, Drake and Tank.
Mr. Burkart is available for all questions and concerns by email Tom(at)car-revs-daily.com.
You May Also Like:
- #NAIAS 2015 Showfloor Gallery – Day Two in 175 Photos! January 15, 2015, 10 am 175 more photos from the Detroit Auto Show! A few at the beginning from the Industry preview the 14th and 15th, with engineers pouring over the competition in very extreme detail. The Detroit auto show opens to the public on the 17th. This gallery is the new slideshow -- so after the new tab opens, the main window is now a slideshow. Next photo: click right-hand side of image. Previous photo; left-hand side. Enjoy! NAIAS 2015 Showfloor Gallery Two
- NAIAS 2016 – Showfloor MEGA Gallery – Day One in 180 Photos January 12, 2016, 12 pm Uh oh! Detroit's NAIAS is so intense for 2016, we are well past our peak of effective coverage. What comes next? Deep hand and forearm soreness from so much typing. And... alas... into just outright bitchiness about some of the more questionable model reveals. Cough... Acura, cough-cough... But we will power through! Resist the snark! Part of that is sharing the latest showfloor photos... en masse. =] Here are 180 images from press preview day one at the Detroit North American International Auto Show. NAIAS 2016 - Showfloor MEGA Gallery
- Part 2 – NAIAS 2016 Showfloor MEGA Gallery – 110 All-New Photos January 12, 2016, 6 pm Some real hotties in here! The first pics of the all-new VFL Force 1 concept by Henrik Fisker are a highlight. As are the Nissan TITAN Warrior Concept and the Raptor Supercrew in frozen white. Also nice to see more angles of the Acura Precision Concept, a car whose design is really expressive and deep in real-life photos versus the initial renders. The beak is still rough, but there is promise here. Part 2 - NAIAS 2016 Showfloor MEGA Gallery
- Frankfurt IAA 2015 – Showfloor Mega Gallery in 450 Photos September 17, 2015, 3 pm Yes, auto shows are an incredible rush for car lovers: a deluge of new and never-before-seen metal. Scooping even the online mavens, the Porsche Mission E and Mercedes-Benz IAA Concept stayed completely under wraps until their stage reveals. All-new ideas, names and previews of the future will always be a highlight of the shows for the attendees. But for a car hack, covering auto shows is a thankless task. The press days move 400-or-so journalists in lock step between press conferences. Spaced in about 15-minute intervals, the conferences are DULL but suck up 90-percent of your time in pre-show…
- SEMA 2015 – Showfloor Mega Gallery in 288 Photos November 5, 2015, 1 pm SEMA is wrapping up today after a wild showcase of the current aftermarket car business. Highlights are too numerous to mention, but the Ford GT in yellow is my personal favorite sighting. The new MX-5 concepts are pretty fantastic as well. SEMA 2015 - Showfloor Mega Gallery in 288 Photos
- #NYIAS 2015 Showfloor Gallery – Day One in 122 HIgh-Res Photos! April 1, 2015, 5 pm Big day today in the Big Apple! Enjoy this photo fly-through of the first press preview day of #NYIAS =] #NYIAS 2015 Showfloor Gallery Ford GT Ford Shelby Mustang GT350R Subaru BRZ STI Concept + Rally Cars Range Rover SVAutobiography VW Golf SportWagen AllTrack Aston Martin McLaren Koenigsegg, Bugatti + Lamborghini BMW Z4 GTLM + 1975 Sebring-Winning 3.0 CSL Jaguar XF Scion iA Scion iM BMW Alpina Kia Optima Mazda MX-5 Club
- Update1 – 220 High-Res Photos – SEMA 2014 – CARS Gallery November 17, 2014, 10 am Updated 11.17.14 with 120 New Photos SEMA 2014 - CARS Gallery
- SEMA 2017 – Showfloor Gallery in 120 Photos! October 31, 2017, 4 pm Autodom's own madness convention is in full swing out in Las Vegas this week. Nearly every manufacturer is bringing their coolest performance vehicles, concepts and parts catalogs. A big new addition in the last few years is TRUCKS! No longer just a show for low-riders and supertuned Civics, that is for sure. Domestic brands are all over 2017 with a giant Ford area and nearly as many GM and Mopar specials around. These big-budget heroes share space with every aftermarket part under the sun. Here is a virtual walkthrough outside and in of SEMA 2017's wildest showcars. SEMA 2017…
- PART TWO – #NYIAS Showfloor Mega Gallery (+250 Photos) March 24, 2016, 2 pm Where to start! 100 tons of fresh metal out of New York today! The new GLC Coupe, E43 and C63 Cabrio make a strong style statement. Lincoln Navigator Concept, GENESIS New York Concept, Lexus LC500, the new Hyundai IONIQ line, Maserati Levante and many, many more. Enjoy. PART TWO - #NYIAS Showfloor Mega Gallery (+250 Photos)
- PART THREE – #NYIAS Showfloor Mega Gallery (+150 Photos) March 25, 2016, 6 pm Wrapping up a ridiculously busy week of new car debuts at the New York auto show -- in the best way possible! How? A highball of pure Fireball? By sharing all the great showfloor action in a full-screen mega gallery. Interesting cars in this third installment? The new Camaro ZL1, Abarth 124, Chevy Cruze 5-Door, Nissan TITAN XD Crew Cab with the gasoline V8, more photos of the new Toyota 86 with its fresh nose and LEDs all around, Volvo S90 and even the TITAN Warrior Concept. The 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV and new Jeep Grand Cherokee's Summit and…
- SEMA 2014 Showfloor Gallery – The CARS! 100 High-Res Photos November 6, 2014, 2 pm
- #NYIAS Live – Showfloor Mega Gallery – Part One in 222 Photos! March 24, 2016, 9 am Action-packed New York auto show this year! Much new and very hot metal to see and touch, with highlights including the new GT-R, the 911R, Civic Hatchback and Prius Prime. MX-5 RF (retractable fastback) is cool too, as is the new 718 Boxster and Buick Encore with its sharp and premium new LEDs. Also included below is the first look at the new Subaru Impreza, Jaguar F-Type SVR and 2018 VW Tiguan. #NYIAS Live - Showfloor Mega Gallery