Dear all other carmakers: this is how you launch a SEMA concept. Upgrade specs and 20-plus gorgeous photos!
This year’s SEMA concept crop has been mostly awful renderings… which are barely credible versus a gorgeous photo set like this!
2015 Lexus RC F by Gordon Ting
2014 SEMA: 2015 Lexus RC F by Gordon Ting/ Beyond Marketing
November 03, 2014
- Custom Evasive Motorsports carbon fiber front lip and splitter and side diffusers
- Yokohama Advan Wheels, AVS F50
- Yokohama Advan Sport
- Front 255/30-20
- Rear 285/30-20
- Brembo Performance
- Front 6 piston monoblock calipers with 2-piece 405 x 34mm type III discs and upgraded pads
- Rear 2-piece 345 x 28mm type III discs with OEM Lexus RC F calipers
- Tein Mono Sport Coilovers, EDFC Active Pro
- GReddy Prototype Supreme SP exhaust system
- GReddy Prototype high performance intake kit
- Motul performance engine oil
- Custom front tower bar / Custom rear tower bar / Custom lower reinforcement braces
- Nitrous Express 100-shot wet Nitrous System
Tom Burkart is the founder and managing editor of Car-Revs-Daily.com, an innovative and rapidly-expanding automotive news magazine.
He holds a Journalism JBA degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison. Tom currently resides in Charleston, South Carolina with his two amazing dogs, Drake and Tank.
Mr. Burkart is available for all questions and concerns by email Tom(at)car-revs-daily.com.