This goes into the “if only it were red” files.
Another huge-price Ferrari, the 1962 SWB Coupe as well as the 365P Tre Posti, have left Pebble Beach without new homes.
Another of the few 250GT SWB Berlinetta’s sold for $3.4-million in Monaco in 2012, so the value for this car is in that ballpark. Interested buyers can reach out directly for a presumed private sale.
1962 Ferrari 250GT SWB Berlinetta
- An Exceptionally Original 250 GT SWB Berlinetta
- Rich, Well-Documented History and Provenance
- Splendid As-Delivered Color Scheme
- Less than 35,000 Miles from New
- Offered with Books, Tools, and Important Records
- Documented by Ferrari Historian Marcel Massini
Tom Burkart is the founder and managing editor of Car-Revs-Daily.com, an innovative and rapidly-expanding automotive news magazine.
He holds a Journalism JBA degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison. Tom currently resides in Charleston, South Carolina with his two amazing dogs, Drake and Tank.
Mr. Burkart is available for all questions and concerns by email Tom(at)car-revs-daily.com.