CarRevsDaily – Status Updates and New Menu
CarRevsDaily is coming along pretty nicely. We are exactly 12 days into this project, and are thrilled to report:
- successful Google Analytics integration
successful Google AdSense integration for display, video and mobile ads. (This is great news – and we are working on fixing those ‘blank spaces’ in the page reading layout pronto)
- all new 16-core server package to increase site performance, security, and cloud-based global regional loaders for desktop and mobile
- semi-functional social links (some bad code on end of URL’s some times) via Pinterest, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and many more
- YouTube embeds seem to be working flawlessly
- Writing process is pretty easy, publishing a snap
Less thrilled to report:
- site performance and loading times are still … in need of big improvement
- navigation is messy, and the page itself is really long. we are working on this issue.
- many other issues with layout and overload of social links
CarRevsDaily – Status Updates and New Contacts Page for Press and Social Streams
- no news from any aspiring writers? http://car-revs-daily.com/writers-wanted-carrevsdaily/
Please keep us on your radar via subscriptions, bookmarks and social links!
Tom Burkart is the founder and managing editor of Car-Revs-Daily.com, an innovative and rapidly-expanding automotive news magazine.
He holds a Journalism JBA degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison. Tom currently resides in Charleston, South Carolina with his two amazing dogs, Drake and Tank.
Mr. Burkart is available for all questions and concerns by email Tom(at)car-revs-daily.com.