So, so much hotness in here.
Aston Martin DB11, Huayra BC, Apollo Arrow, Remac Concept One, Ferrari GTC4 Lusso, new Spyker and Zenvo’s….!
Our favorite is split between the new Apollo and the DS E-Tense.
Geneva 2016 – Showfloor Mega Gallery – Part Two
Tom Burkart is the founder and managing editor of Car-Revs-Daily.com, an innovative and rapidly-expanding automotive news magazine.
He holds a Journalism JBA degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison. Tom currently resides in Charleston, South Carolina with his two amazing dogs, Drake and Tank.
Mr. Burkart is available for all questions and concerns by email Tom(at)car-revs-daily.com.
You May Also Like:
- Geneva 2016 – Showfloor Mega Gallery – Part Three March 6, 2016, 8 pm Fresh metal in here includes the 2016 Tesla Model X, F-Type SVR, Bugatti Chiron, Lexus LC500h, Toyota C-HR and Volvo V90. Geneva 2016 – Showfloor Mega Gallery – Part Three
- Geneva 2016 – Showfloor Mega Gallery – Part One March 1, 2016, 1 pm Highlights in the gigantic, 250-photo gallery below? Definitely the W Motors Lykan Hypersport! Painted to match the Furious 7 hero and attending Geneva for the first time. Others definitely include the Opel GT Concept, VW T-Cross Breeze, Arash AF10 (perhaps), Honda Civic hatchback concept, 2017 VW Up!, SEAT Alteca, Peugeot Traveller and many more! The new Smart Fortwo cabrio is looking sharp in bright baby blue, as are the new C-Class twins in C400 and C43 Cabriolet. Geneva 2016 - Showfloor Mega Gallery - Part One
- Part 2 – NAIAS 2016 Showfloor MEGA Gallery – 110 All-New Photos January 12, 2016, 6 pm Some real hotties in here! The first pics of the all-new VFL Force 1 concept by Henrik Fisker are a highlight. As are the Nissan TITAN Warrior Concept and the Raptor Supercrew in frozen white. Also nice to see more angles of the Acura Precision Concept, a car whose design is really expressive and deep in real-life photos versus the initial renders. The beak is still rough, but there is promise here. Part 2 - NAIAS 2016 Showfloor MEGA Gallery
- PART THREE – #NYIAS Showfloor Mega Gallery (+150 Photos) March 25, 2016, 6 pm Wrapping up a ridiculously busy week of new car debuts at the New York auto show -- in the best way possible! How? A highball of pure Fireball? By sharing all the great showfloor action in a full-screen mega gallery. Interesting cars in this third installment? The new Camaro ZL1, Abarth 124, Chevy Cruze 5-Door, Nissan TITAN XD Crew Cab with the gasoline V8, more photos of the new Toyota 86 with its fresh nose and LEDs all around, Volvo S90 and even the TITAN Warrior Concept. The 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV and new Jeep Grand Cherokee's Summit and…
- PART TWO – #NYIAS Showfloor Mega Gallery (+250 Photos) March 24, 2016, 2 pm Where to start! 100 tons of fresh metal out of New York today! The new GLC Coupe, E43 and C63 Cabrio make a strong style statement. Lincoln Navigator Concept, GENESIS New York Concept, Lexus LC500, the new Hyundai IONIQ line, Maserati Levante and many, many more. Enjoy. PART TWO - #NYIAS Showfloor Mega Gallery (+250 Photos)
- #NYIAS Live – Showfloor Mega Gallery – Part One in 222 Photos! March 24, 2016, 9 am Action-packed New York auto show this year! Much new and very hot metal to see and touch, with highlights including the new GT-R, the 911R, Civic Hatchback and Prius Prime. MX-5 RF (retractable fastback) is cool too, as is the new 718 Boxster and Buick Encore with its sharp and premium new LEDs. Also included below is the first look at the new Subaru Impreza, Jaguar F-Type SVR and 2018 VW Tiguan. #NYIAS Live - Showfloor Mega Gallery
- Part Two: The TRUCKS – 2016 Chicago Auto Show – MEGA GALLERY February 12, 2016, 4 pm Revised Ram Powerwagon, the new Explorer XLT Sport Pack, Ridgeline and Silverados make up the big action in Chicago for trucks. We have a new RAV4 SE to show, plus soon-renamed Scion C-HR concept and the new Tacoma TRD Pro. The Kia Telluride concept, revised Hyundai Sante Fe and Sante Fe Sport, fresh 2017 Chevrolet Trax.... Don't forget the new Kia Niro mini-ute, and more, too! Part Two: The TRUCKS - 2016 Chicago Auto Show - MEGA GALLERY
- 2016 Chicago Auto Show – MEGA GALLERY – PART ONE – The Cars February 12, 2016, 4 pm Some great live photos of many new Chicago debuts here! THe Ford GT stuns in semi-gloss white, while the new Camaro 1LEs look the business, for sure. The new Prius and Subaru Impreza 5-Door concepts are also cool to see in real-life photos. As is the R8 V10 Plus! And the Fiat 124... but just one pic of that cutie here. Best car in the flesh? Perhaps the Genesis Coupe Concept. Most underwhelming? The Buick Avista. Somehow, the design elegance is not visible here. Very reminiscent of a Tesla Model S -- a car begging for a facelift itself. …
- NAIAS 2016 – Showfloor MEGA Gallery – Day One in 180 Photos January 12, 2016, 12 pm Uh oh! Detroit's NAIAS is so intense for 2016, we are well past our peak of effective coverage. What comes next? Deep hand and forearm soreness from so much typing. And... alas... into just outright bitchiness about some of the more questionable model reveals. Cough... Acura, cough-cough... But we will power through! Resist the snark! Part of that is sharing the latest showfloor photos... en masse. =] Here are 180 images from press preview day one at the Detroit North American International Auto Show. NAIAS 2016 - Showfloor MEGA Gallery
- LA Auto Show 2015 – Mega Gallery PART TWO November 19, 2015, 5 pm Huge LA show this year. Many more reveals than typical for this early-season auto show! New Subaru Impreza Concept is pretty sexy, the 2017 Hyundai Elantra and Kia Sportage are fresh, while the new Acura NSX and Honda Civic Coupe are production models already on their way to showrooms around March. The new Prius is also pretty big news for the left coast. Other highlights? The new Mazda CX-9 looks very upmarket, the new Ford Escape is hideous but has a cool blacked-out Sport package for the 2017 model-year. The new AMG SL63 also bowed, but it still looks…
- SALON PRIVE 2015 Mega Gallery – Part Three September 7, 2015, 10 pm Updated 9.7.15 with 111 New Photos Blenheim palace is rarely upstaged, but LaFerrari, LaFerrari FXX K, McLaren P1 GTR, Aston Martin VULCAN, DBX and DB10, Koenigseggs, Zenvo ST1, Pagani Huayra and a bevy of other hypercars came close. The bubble-top Jaguar won Best-in-Show, but the votes cast obviously skew retro for Concours awards. For hypercar fanatics, the new metal does not come more exotic and exclusive than the 200-plus vehicles on display. Did we mention 2017 Ford GT, GTA Spano, Tramontana, Toroidion, Porsche 918 Spyder, RIMAC concept one, Ferrari's 488, Cali T and Tailor Made F12? Or…
- SALON PRIVE 2015 Mega Gallery – Part Two in 168 New Photos September 6, 2015, 1 pm Updated 9.6.15 with 168 New Photos Blenheim palace is rarely upstaged, but LaFerrari, LaFerrari FXX K, McLaren P1 GTR, Aston Martin VULCAN, DBX and DB10, Koenigseggs, Zenvo ST1, Pagani Huayra and a bevy of other hypercars came close. The bubble-top Jaguar won Best-in-Show, but the votes cast obviously skew retro for Concours awards. For hypercar fanatics, the new metal does not come more exotic and exclusive than the 200-plus vehicles on display. Did we mention 2017 Ford GT, GTA Spano, Tramontana, Toroidion, Porsche 918 Spyder, RIMAC concept one, Ferrari's 488, Cali T and Tailor Made F12? Or…