RM Arizona 2016 – 1974 Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 MFI Coupe
Tom Burkart is the founder and managing editor of Car-Revs-Daily.com, an innovative and rapidly-expanding automotive news magazine.
He holds a Journalism JBA degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison. Tom currently resides in Charleston, South Carolina with his two amazing dogs, Drake and Tank.
Mr. Burkart is available for all questions and concerns by email Tom(at)car-revs-daily.com.
You May Also Like:
- RM Arizona 2016 – 1974 DeTomaso Pantera by Ghia January 3, 2016, 10 pm RM Sothebys Arizona 28-29 January 2016 https://www.rmsothebys.com RM Arizona 2016 - 1974 DeTomaso Pantera by Ghia
- 1962 APAL-Porsche 1600 GT Coupe – RM Arizona 2016 Preview October 18, 2015, 9 pm Smooth. Seductive. Tuscan? Look at this stunning 1962 Porsche heading for auction at the RM Arizona 2016 event. Rally-perfect bumper with sunken 901/911 proportions, this machine is a stunning bespoke prototype from APAL studio in 1962. No estimate or description is yet available for the1600 GT Coupe, but it will go without reserve. We'd bring at least $350,000, and perhaps significantly more. 1962 APAL-Porsche 1600 GT Coupe Photo Credit: David Gooley ©2015 Courtesy of RM Sothebys
- Gooding Arizona 2015 Preview – 1966 Porsche 906 Carrera 6 Race Car December 27, 2014, 9 am As you might infer from the Porsche racer names between the 904 and the 907, this 906 Carrera 6 is an important pivot point in the overall design of LMP1 racing prototypes. The shift was coming year by year toward more power, more length and more speed to try and beat the high-speed Mulsanne kings of the era: the Ford GT40 Mark II's. This 906 is much larger and more substantial than the 904 GTS, but still a minnow versus the big American entries. This design prioritizes visibility over cooling intake are and smooth high-speed aerodynamics, and that may…
- Gooding Amelia 2015 – 1974 Porsche 911 Carrera 3.0 RSR March 17, 2015, 3 pm Coming in on the low side of its pre-sale estimate of $1.2 to $1.5-million, this 911 RSR is extremely desirable, special and fascinating in person. The RSR is such an extreme makeover of the factory 911, it is almost hard to believe how many core parts the two do, in fact, share. Even so, this racecar's on-track provenance and perfect condition makes it a stellar investment as well as supercar. On the authenticity charts, the visible fiber-glass in the front widebody wings is particularly cool to see. 1974 Porsche 911 Carrera 3.0 RSR 1974 Porsche 911 Carrera 3.0 RSR…
- Daytona Icons Gallery – 1974 Porsche 911 Carrera IROC RSR February 1, 2016, 7 pm Just a gallery and fly-around GIF for this beauty. Feeling rather defeated today. 1974 Porsche 911 Carrera IROC RSR
- 1974 Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 Is Lime Green Dream for RM Monterey 2015 July 21, 2015, 9 pm 1974 Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 Is Lime Green Dream for RM Monterey 2015 RM Monterey 13-15 August 2015 1974 Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 MFI Coupe Without Reserve $300,000 - $375,000 Chassis no. 9114600447 Engine no. 6640620 Gearbox no. 344215 210 bhp, 2,681 cc SOHC air-cooled, horizontally opposed six-cylinder engine with Bosch mechanical fuel injection, five-speed manual transmission, independent front suspension with torsion bars, McPherson struts, and an anti-roll bar, independent rear suspension with torsion bars, trailing arms, tubular shock absorbers, and an anti-roll bar, and four-wheel disc brakes. Wheelbase: 89.4 in. Matching-numbers example Fully restored by marque experts; striking…
- RM Arizona 2015 Preview – 1955 Porsche 356 OUTLAW Pre-A Emory Special Coupe December 5, 2014, 10 am The Porsche Outlaws from SoCal's Emory family/Valley Customs are well-known in the coolest vintage 356 circles. We spotted a matte black example in Amelia Island and fell hard. The Outlaw Porsches are similar to Singer 911's -- rest0-modded originals that become something altogether more special, unique and fun to drive and own. This Pre-A 356 Coupe is even more enhanced -- with a serious racing upgrade for the chassis, engine, exteroir design and cabin. It is truly easy on the eyes and a joy to drive. We envy its future owner! 1955 Porsche 356 OUTLAW RM Auctions Arizona…
- RM Arizona 2016 – 1988 Porsche 959 Komfort January 3, 2016, 10 pm RM Sothebys Arizona 28-29 January 2016 https://www.rmsothebys.com 1988 Porsche 959 Komfort
- RM Arizona 2016 – 2015 Porsche 918 Spyder Weissach Pack in P.Exclusive Frozen White December 28, 2015, 4 pm Uh oh. Pretty unusual to see such a new hypercar going across the auction block. Picking a more desirable spec would be hard, though. A painted-to-sample white metallic, the 2015 918 Spyder wears the hot and functional Weissach Pack over dark grey RS Spyder alloys. Will it top its price when new, 1500-miles ago? We'll see in Scottsdale at the end of January 2016! 2015 Porsche 918 Spyder Weissach Pack
- 2017 Porsche 911 Carrera – Tenerife First Drives Roundup + Carrera S Sport Exhaust MP3 November 16, 2015, 6 pm Initial highlights to report from the Tenerife International media drive of the new 911? The sound is still evocative, throaty and metallic, with some boxer baritone part of the new twin-turbo orchestra. Check out the Carrera S with sport exhaust MP3 below. Twin pipes in back for the C2S and C4S are a highlight, as is the new LED brake light in the top of the contrast-black air intake on the legendary rump.The carbon-backed sport seats are a divine new selection versus the standard thrones, with cut-outs for a five-point harness but also all-day comfort and electric adjustments galore.Final…
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4S in Gorgeous Photo Shoot with Original Porsche 911 2.0-liter June 19, 2014, 8 am While the Porsche love-fest continues, here is a set of photos that will make grown men weak in the knees. It will make kids eager to be grown-ups, and grown-ups long for a slice of child-like wonder again. This is the Porsche 911. Porsche 911 Carrera 4S in Gorgeous Photo Shoot with Original Porsche 911 2.0-liter
- RM Arizona 2016 Preview – 2011 Ferrari 599GTO January 24, 2016, 9 pm Estimate for this beaut!? At least $800k. RM Arizona 2016 Preview - 2011 Ferrari 599GTO