Tom Burkart is the founder and managing editor of Car-Revs-Daily.com, an innovative and rapidly-expanding automotive news magazine.
He holds a Journalism JBA degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison. Tom currently resides in Charleston, South Carolina with his two amazing dogs, Drake and Tank.
Mr. Burkart is available for all questions and concerns by email Tom(at)car-revs-daily.com.
You May Also Like:
- Update1 – 220 High-Res Photos – SEMA 2014 – CARS Gallery November 17, 2014, 10 am Updated 11.17.14 with 120 New Photos SEMA 2014 - CARS Gallery
- SEMA 2014 Showfloor Gallery – The CARS! 100 High-Res Photos November 6, 2014, 2 pm
- 2014 Nissan Juke NISMO in 60 High-Res Photos + Video Walk-Around June 3, 2014, 3 pm The 2014 Nissan Juke NISMO is incredible value at just above $25,000 all in, with a choice between a manual transmission and front-drive or a NISMO-tuned CVT auto and AWD with a "V" mode for extra shenanigans. Sunny Day Gallery Rainy Day Gallery
- SMMT Test Days 2015 – Millbrook High-Speed Bowl – Mega Photo Gallery June 8, 2015, 1 pm PART TWO: Intro and High-Speed Bowl Beautiful weather for the SMMT Test Days auto journalist event this year, with nearly 100 of the hottest new cars put to the test around numerous tracks and test scenarios. The choice machines we have our eyes on? The new Audi TT-S, new Porsche Cayenne GTS, AMG GT's and SL65 World Championship Edition, the latest F-Type S AWD and manual-transmission, Clio RS, Audi RS7 and RS6, BMW X5M, RCF Carbon Pack.... the list goes on and on! Seeing the vehicles at speed around Millbrook's challenging alpine hill course gives a great view into…
- #NYIAS 2015 Showfloor Gallery – Day One in 122 HIgh-Res Photos! April 1, 2015, 5 pm Big day today in the Big Apple! Enjoy this photo fly-through of the first press preview day of #NYIAS =] #NYIAS 2015 Showfloor Gallery Ford GT Ford Shelby Mustang GT350R Subaru BRZ STI Concept + Rally Cars Range Rover SVAutobiography VW Golf SportWagen AllTrack Aston Martin McLaren Koenigsegg, Bugatti + Lamborghini BMW Z4 GTLM + 1975 Sebring-Winning 3.0 CSL Jaguar XF Scion iA Scion iM BMW Alpina Kia Optima Mazda MX-5 Club
- NAIAS 2016 – Showfloor MEGA Gallery – Day One in 180 Photos January 12, 2016, 12 pm Uh oh! Detroit's NAIAS is so intense for 2016, we are well past our peak of effective coverage. What comes next? Deep hand and forearm soreness from so much typing. And... alas... into just outright bitchiness about some of the more questionable model reveals. Cough... Acura, cough-cough... But we will power through! Resist the snark! Part of that is sharing the latest showfloor photos... en masse. =] Here are 180 images from press preview day one at the Detroit North American International Auto Show. NAIAS 2016 - Showfloor MEGA Gallery
- 2015 LA Auto Show – MEGA Gallery in 250 Photos November 18, 2015, 11 pm Worst of show so far? Definitely the 2017 SL63. Best is perhaps the Fiat 124 Spider, or the new Mazda CX-9. Or the new Honda Civic Coupe!!! Just the humdrum EX trim shown so far, but it looks hot and wide and high-tech from all sides. Also lovely to catch any glimpse of the 2017 Ford GT supercar, plus its kid bro the 2016 Focus RS in Nitrous Blue. 2015 LA Auto Show Photos
- PART TWO – #NYIAS Showfloor Mega Gallery (+250 Photos) March 24, 2016, 2 pm Where to start! 100 tons of fresh metal out of New York today! The new GLC Coupe, E43 and C63 Cabrio make a strong style statement. Lincoln Navigator Concept, GENESIS New York Concept, Lexus LC500, the new Hyundai IONIQ line, Maserati Levante and many, many more. Enjoy. PART TWO - #NYIAS Showfloor Mega Gallery (+250 Photos)
- Frankfurt IAA 2015 – Showfloor Mega Gallery in 450 Photos September 17, 2015, 3 pm Yes, auto shows are an incredible rush for car lovers: a deluge of new and never-before-seen metal. Scooping even the online mavens, the Porsche Mission E and Mercedes-Benz IAA Concept stayed completely under wraps until their stage reveals. All-new ideas, names and previews of the future will always be a highlight of the shows for the attendees. But for a car hack, covering auto shows is a thankless task. The press days move 400-or-so journalists in lock step between press conferences. Spaced in about 15-minute intervals, the conferences are DULL but suck up 90-percent of your time in pre-show…
- PART THREE – #NYIAS Showfloor Mega Gallery (+150 Photos) March 25, 2016, 6 pm Wrapping up a ridiculously busy week of new car debuts at the New York auto show -- in the best way possible! How? A highball of pure Fireball? By sharing all the great showfloor action in a full-screen mega gallery. Interesting cars in this third installment? The new Camaro ZL1, Abarth 124, Chevy Cruze 5-Door, Nissan TITAN XD Crew Cab with the gasoline V8, more photos of the new Toyota 86 with its fresh nose and LEDs all around, Volvo S90 and even the TITAN Warrior Concept. The 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV and new Jeep Grand Cherokee's Summit and…
- SEMA 2015 – Showfloor Mega Gallery in 288 Photos November 5, 2015, 1 pm SEMA is wrapping up today after a wild showcase of the current aftermarket car business. Highlights are too numerous to mention, but the Ford GT in yellow is my personal favorite sighting. The new MX-5 concepts are pretty fantastic as well. SEMA 2015 - Showfloor Mega Gallery in 288 Photos
- SALON PRIVE 2015 Mega Gallery – Part Two in 168 New Photos September 6, 2015, 1 pm Updated 9.6.15 with 168 New Photos Blenheim palace is rarely upstaged, but LaFerrari, LaFerrari FXX K, McLaren P1 GTR, Aston Martin VULCAN, DBX and DB10, Koenigseggs, Zenvo ST1, Pagani Huayra and a bevy of other hypercars came close. The bubble-top Jaguar won Best-in-Show, but the votes cast obviously skew retro for Concours awards. For hypercar fanatics, the new metal does not come more exotic and exclusive than the 200-plus vehicles on display. Did we mention 2017 Ford GT, GTA Spano, Tramontana, Toroidion, Porsche 918 Spyder, RIMAC concept one, Ferrari's 488, Cali T and Tailor Made F12? Or…