Here is the official release plus 20 live photos from New York.
2017 Subaru Impreza SPORT
SUBARU INTRODUCES ALL-NEW, U.S.-BUILT 2017 IMPREZA
- Sedan and 5-Door Styles
- New Subaru Global Platform Significantly Enhances Safety, Ride Comfort and Agility
- Award-Winning EyeSight®, Plus New Driver Assist Technologies
- SUBARU STARLINK™ Safety and Security Features and AppsNew Subaru Design Language Debuts
- 2.0-liter Boxer Engine with Direct Injection and Higher PerformanceFirst Impreza to be Built in U.S.
- New Sport Version with 18-inch Wheels, Sport Suspension and Active Torque Vectoring
NEW YORK – Subaru of America, Inc., which has experienced eight consecutive years of sales growth, introduced the all-new 2017 Impreza 5-Door at the New York International Auto Show, joining the Impreza Sedan that had been unveiled at an event the night before. The all-new 2017 Impreza debuts the Subaru Global Platform architecture that’s designed to deliver significantly higher levels of driving pleasure, agility, crash protection and ride comfort and will underpin a variety of upcoming Subaru vehicles, including hybrids. As before, every Impreza is equipped as standard with Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive, a boon to driving agility and traction and a key advantage over front-wheel drive competitors.