A hypercar that is NOT available to purchase is suddenly the hottest on the planet?
The SPECTRE Jaguar C-X75 is on a world tour both promoting the James Bond film and the Jaguar brand alike.
It is a thrill to watch this stunning machine in action -- as we saw through the back-streets of Roma in the film.
But what can the car really do in theright hands? With the right open sweepers and world-class racetrack?
Cut to Williams Martini Racing star Felipe Massa coming down the steps from his helicopter and over to this hypercar hero from Coventry.
2015 SPECTRE Villain JAGUAR CX75
Felipe Massa Drives Bond Villain's Jaguar C-X75 Supercar in Mexico City
- WILLIAMS MARTINI RACING driver Felipe Massa plays Bond villain for the day in stunt Jaguar C-X75 featured in SPECTRE
- Drive at race track celebrates SPECTRE Americas Premiere and Formula One™ Grand Prix back in Mexico City
- Mexico City features heavily in the opening scenes of the 24th Bond adventure
- Jaguar C-X75 is driven by latest Bond nemesis Hinx in one of the movie's most iconic high speed car chases in Rome
- The two WILLIAMS MARTINI RACING FW37s will carry 007 SPECTRE logos at this weekend's Mexican Grand Prix to promote the release of the film
- To view and share the film click here
Jaguar's C-X75 supercar featured in the new Bond adventure, SPECTRE, made its Americas debut in Mexico City today with Williams Martini Racing driver Felipe Massa at the wheel. This activity celebrates the Americas movie premiere, taking place in Mexico City on 2nd November, and the Formula One™ Gran Premio de Mexico.
Williams Martini Racing driver Felipe Massa, said: "It was a thrill to take the wheel of a real stunt car used in a Bond movie. Jaguar partnered with Williams Advanced Engineering on the production of these stunning supercars, so it was great to experience some of what my colleagues have developed outside of F1. It was so much fun, and very exciting to be driving the Jaguar on a SPECTRE filming location here in Mexico City."
SPECTRE, the 24th James Bond film, from Albert R. Broccoli's EON Productions, Metro-Goldwyn Mayer Studios and Sony Pictures Entertainment, sees the Jaguar C-X75 driven by Hinx in one of the movie's most iconic high speed car chases.
Driven by actor Dave Bautista, who plays Hinx in the movie, the C-X75 supercar, named the most advanced Jaguar ever created, was provided by Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations (SVO) in collaboration with development partner Williams Advanced Engineering.