Two must-watch videos to show off the incredible, gravity-defying performance of the 2015 Juke-R 2.0! The upper video embed is the Juke-R 2.0 flying up Goodwood hill, while the below video is the Juke-R flat-out around the fabled TopGear test track.
The Juke-R sequel doubles the airflow to the GT-R NISMO’s 600HP engine up front via an all-new carbon-fiber bumper, widebody fenders, and diffuser element out back.
Still utterly sideways on command, the Juke-R 2.0 also shows off the latest 2015 model-year Juke nose, lighting and panels.
JUKE-R 2.0 Dunsfold Track Testing Video
2015 Nissan JUKE-R 2.0
THE NISSAN JUKE-R GETS AN EXCITING UPGRADE: INTRODUCING THE JUKE-R 2.0
- Nissan upgrades its legendary original JUKE-R Crossover supercar
- The JUKE-R 2.0 concept makes its global dynamic debut at Goodwood Festival of Speed in the UK
- Drawing on impressive performance from the GT-R, the JUKE-R 2.0 will reach 600bhp
- LM P1 driver and GT Academy winner Jann Mardenborough to showcase the JUKE-R 2.0 up the famous Goodwood hill
- Launched this Summer to kick start the fifth anniversary of the Nissan JUKE
WEST SUSSEX, England – The birth of the Nissan JUKE-R set a benchmark in 2011 as the world’s first Crossover supercar, marrying Nissan’s innovative JUKE with the engine and running gear from the legendary Nissan GT-R – the brand’s flagship sportscar. Now, four years on, JUKE-R has been given an exciting upgrade to reflect the latest model of the JUKE coupled with even more power and bolder styling. Welcome the JUKE-R 2.0.