A SEMA show car for the road? And one that any M4 owner can add to his or her prized supercoupe?
Enter, the Vorsteiner M4 GTRS4 Widebody — a carbon-fiber kit so outrageous and sexy, the rear wheels look like steamrollers. Fenders so huge that this looks more like an M4 dually?
Overall, the GTRS4 is 3.5-inches wider on both sides in back, and 2-inches wider per side in front. Overall, the performance enhancement offered by the GTRS4 is a huge upgrade in the grip available. Most rubber widths are constrained by the overall size and clearance of the fenders, but this kit solves for that very elegantly.
The included elements of the new GTRS4 package are below – with first orders coming in early 2015.
Vorsteiner M4 GTRS4
The Special Edition GTRS4 Package Includes:
• Carbon Fiber Front Bumper with an Integrated Front Splitter Element
• Carbon Fiber Wide Front Fenders with Ventilation (2 inches wider each side)
• Carbon Fiber Wide Rear Fenders (3.5 inches wider each side)
• Carbon Fiber Rear Bumper with an Integrated Rear Diffuser Element
• Vorsteiner 90mm Quad Exhaust Tip Finishers (Options: Brushed | Diamond Black)
• Vorsteiner Embroidered Colored Floor & Trunk Mat Set
• Vorsteiner Chrome Trunk Badging
What do you think?