To see his ideas for a hot Mustang meet reality via Galpin Auto Sports is very gratifying -- because the result is gorgeous!
Most special elements outside the stunning widebody front and rear fenders? The new nose is a very appealing take on the 2015 Mustang's design, and the rear end with giant Rocket badging is nothing short of breathtaking.
2015 Fisker Rocket Mustang
The 2015 Ford Mustang ‘Rocket’ is Here!
“When Henrik Fisker showed me his ideas, I got chills – it’s literally the most beautiful Mustang I have ever seen,” says Beau Boeckmann. Both Henrik Fisker and Galpin have a long history with specialty coach-building cars, and draw their inspiration from pony cars of the 60’s and 70’s. Together the team created a sculpted, sleek design and loaded it with power and performance enhancements that rival supercars. The Rocket’s lines emanate from the front, through the long hood, over a set of sculptured flared fenders and converge on its integrated rear spoiler, belying the car’s extreme power and refined athleticism.
- Handmade carbon-fiber body constructed by Metalcrafters, Inc.
- 725 hp V8 Engine
- 15-inch Brembo Grand Turismo Brakes
- Custom Silver “Éminence Grise” Body Color
- 21-inch ADV.1 Wheels w/Pirelli P-Zero Tires
- Front/Rear Fully-Adjustable Ind. Suspension
- Hexagonal Carbon Fiber Grill
- Integrated Rear Spoiler
- Custom Sculptured Flared Fenders • Front Splitter
- Enlarged Rear Diffuser
- Polished Carbon Fiber Aero Skirts