Sometimes we really do not understand the tuner world.
Here is a car created with Lexus and crowd suggestions across the last month and a half — but now that the vehicle is finished, there are exactly zero real, high-res photos of the car. Anywhere.
The Lexus media site has photos that are such unbelievably poor-quality video stills that we are reluctant to post them. Pretty embarrassing – because the car is really cool and the Vossen wheels are stunning.
Oh, the kicker?
@LexusUSA on Instagram shot a stop-motion video of the Seafoam green exterior wrap process.
So where were the photographers when the car was completed, pray tell?
2014 SEMA: Insta-Built 2015 Lexus RC F by VIP Auto Salon Fact Sheet
November 03, 2014
- Lexon Exclusive Japan
- Front Lip spoiler
- Side Steps
- Rear Lip Spoiler
- Oracle 970RA Seafoam paint
- VPS 3101 forged monoblock wheels
- Front: 20 x 9”
- Rear: 20 x 10.5”
- Nitto Invo tires
- Front: 255/30-20
- Rear: 285/30-20
- Brembo GT brake system
- Front: 6-piston 405 x 34mm (16”) 2-piece discs
- Rear: 345 x 28mm (13.6”) 2-piece disc upgrade
- RSR Sports-i coilovers
- Exhaust system
- Apex Integration system
- N1 Evolution-X
- Apex power intake
- Sabelt SPS bucket seat
- Custom steering wheel with Alacantara grips, carbon fiber and Seafoam accents
- Custom paneling with Seafoam accents
- Madico CH50 window film installed by STM
What do you think?