In terms of racing successes for Toyota, no single car has delivered more victories than this AAR Toyota Eagle Mk III GTP.
The rear wing is interesting versus the TS010 and TS020 racers, which wore a much-mellowed version of this super-Vmax longtail.
For Comparison, Toyota TS010 and TS020
1992 AAR Toyota Eagle Mk III GTP
- 2,100 CC Turbocharged DOHC Inline 4-Cylinder TRD Engine
- Pectel/TRD Electronic Fuel Injection
- 700 HP with 52 MM Restrictor (1992), 750 HP with 54 MM Restrictor (1993)
- 5-Speed March-Based Transaxle
- 4-Wheel Vented Hydraulic Disc Brakes (Carbon Discs Used in 1992)
- Front and Rear Independent, Unequal-Length Double Wishbones, Bell-Crank Pushrod, Four-Way Adjustable Shocks with Co-Axial Springs, and Driver-Adjustable Anti-Roll Bar