Hypercar performance for a supercar price? Yes please!
What the Kepler Motion lacks in name recognition, it more than makes up for with beautiful proportions and the promise of extreme performance.
The car runs a 550-horsepower, 3.5-liter Ford EcoBoost V6 midship and a 250-horsepower electric motor up front. The layout is similar to that employed in the Porsche 918 Spyder and the forthcoming Acura NSX — delivering a crushing 2.5-second sprint to 60-mph and a 200-plus top speed flat out.
The power and carbon-fiber construction yields and ultra-stiff machine that is strong enough to make serious progress around any racetrack, let alone a street battle.
Only 50 of the Motion supercars will be produced, with this one of the first.
The specs and details below show that the Kepler Motors is already well on the way to supercar greatness since its initial previews at the 2009 Dubai motor show.
This production Motion’s huge front splitter and gigantic rear wing are surely a testament to how rapid the car is on full power and full boost!
- 550 hp Ford EcoBoost twin-turbo 3.5L V6 engine with direct injection
- Automated manual transmission (AMT) paddle shift, or manual lever option
- Reactive ride height
- Double wishbone suspension
- Rocker-actuated coil-over dampers
- Cast titanium uprights
- Four-piece carbon fiber and aluminum AeroWheels
- Front wheels: 19 in x 10 in, Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 275/35ZR19
- Rear wheels: 20 in x 12 in, Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 335/30ZR20
2014 KEPLER Motion