999Motorsports USA SuperSport Mk1 is 400HP Mid-Engine Track Attack Special - Mk2 Available to Order Now!
Think that the open-cockpit Ariels, Radicals or Caterhams are the best-value, quickest and most-thrilling track day cars on the planet?
For serious racers with Porsche 911 Supercups and RSR's all around - there is one American track special that can beat the legend: the SuperSport999.
999 Motorsports USA is the local development and engineering center for this quick lap demon that has swept Asia and France already since 2012.
The 14 cars built so far are absolutely purpose-built racers with a mid-engine layout plus a central driving position around the racing chassis.
400-plus horsepower is on tap from the 2.0-liter Chevrolet EcoTec3 engine with the bespoke tuning, mechanical upgrades and giant 20G turbocharger.
Ultra light weight is combined with a full bodyshell making the SuperSport Mk1 and now the Mk2 the fastest track lapper you've never seen before...
This Mark 1 car at Atlanta Motorsports Park is just the first 2012 iteration of the design - with all the current Mk2 cars integrating the latest tech, handling, aero and power boosts of the rumored GTX. The Mark 2 cars are on sale now with a ready-to-race order process that sees a fully completed and track-ready machine shipped to your door in about three months.
Pricing starts from $100,000 -- which is one-third the cost of the 911 Supercup benchmark for this amazing beast's laptime performance.
999Motorsports USA SportSport Mk1
The Supersport Mk2 is delivered truly race ready. Add fluids and fuel, set tire pressures, belt in, and go! Standard equipment and specifications:
- Wheel base 96.9″
- Overall length 165.6″
- Overall width 72.8″
- Overall height 51.6″
- Front track 62.2″
- Rear track 60.7″
- Weight 2270 pounds
- Fuel tank 14.5 gallons
- Tube space frame
- Aluminum powder coated panels
- Honeycomb aluminum crash box
- Oversized roll cage tubing with extensive gusseting
- Double wishbone suspension
- Rebound adjustable shock absorbers
- Adjustable front sway bar
- Adjustable rear sway bar
- Competition rod ends
- 320 mm x 28 mm front discs
- 285 mm x 20 mm rear discs
- 6 piston Wilwood front calipers
- 4 piston Wilwood rear calipers
- Brake balance adjuster
- Adjustable pedal box
- Fiberglass composite/polyester resin bodywork
- Aluminum/PE sandwich flat bottom
- Aluminum/PE sandwich front splitter
- Rear diffuser
- Adjustable rear wing
- Laminated windshield
- Windshield wiper
- Headlights with “flash to pass” system
- Tail lights with integrated brake lights
- High intensity rain light
- FIA directional signals
- Driver and passenger opening doors
- Fuel Safe custom 14.2 gallon fuel cell
- OMP USA 4.2L fire suppression system with cockpit and engine bay nozzles
- OMP USA HTE seat with high side leg bolsters, shaped headrest, HANS compatible
- OMP USA 6 point harness system with 3″ shoulder belts and 2″ thigh belts, quick release buckle
- Honeycomb aluminum front nose crashbox
- General Motors Ecotec 2.0L 4 cylinder direct injected turbocharged engine
- Mid engine transverse location
- 1988 cc displacement
- 400 horsepower
- 340 lb.-ft. torque
- Cam driven high pressure direct injected fuel system
- Dual camshaft continuously variable valve timing
- Sodium filled stainless steel Inconel exhaust valves
- Low friction cast aluminum pistons with oil squirters
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Forged steel connecting rods
- Cast stainless steel exhaust manifold
- Borg Warner EFR Turbocharger
- Racecraft intercooler
- Aluminum racing radiators
- Stainess steel exhaust system and mufflers
- 3MO ETV 6 speed dog engaged racing transmission
- No lift upshifts and clutchless autoblip downshifts
- XAP Electronique electronic control
- XAP Electronique paddle shift and control
- Tri-disk racing design differential
- Interchangeable gears