We're huge fans of the ZENVO ST1 here at Car-Revs-Daily.
The ST1's design is amazing - clean and pure but quite aggressive and obviously exotic from all angles.
With pricing at or above a million dollars, the ZENVO team is of course open to custom orders.
With that in mind, we took to Photoshop to imagine the ST1 in some classic and ultra-modern hypercar colors. It really looks outstanding in all the yellows and a few of the neon greens.
2014 ZENVO ST1 Colorizer
2014 ZENVO ST1 Colorizer Drafts
One of the most desirable and shockingly raw hypercars of 2014?
Definitely the Zenvo ST1 - with its huge mid-mounted V8 both turbocharged and supercharged to deliver 650-horsepower in Wet settings, 850-HP in Sport and the full 1104 horsepower in the Race.
All to just the back wheels. No hybrid power assistance like the big 3 hypercars of this year - just raw adrenaline through a seven-speed paddle-shift automatic.
Out back traction is managed by racing-wide tires and a locking Torsen limited-slip-differential.
This is a car for people tired of the washed-out and watered-down class of hybrid hypercar. People for whom the control and natural balance of rear-drive is a supercar birthright.
ZENVO has taken some punches in its debut is this $1.1-million-dollar dreamcar -- but emerged stronger and with more rigorous R&D and supplier quality as a result.
Evidence of the Denmark-based Zenvo team's skill is in the car's crash strength, something that typically keeps the wildest of hypercars off our streets for too many years.
The overall concept of the Zenvo ST1 is closest in concept to the Koenigsegg Agera -- but with the ST1 simply a far more brutal and crisp design.
So when plugging in and battery assist fads wear off, nothing can deliver the pure race-car thrills of a hypercar like the 2014 Zenvo ST1.
The example in white below was delivered to a client in the Middle East, and its white/gold color scheme looks outstanding on the ST1's ultra-low, wide and lean design.
Full specs are below from Zenvo, and those interested in visiting Denmark for a test-drive should contact the ZENVO sales team in Switzerland.
2.9s, 233MPH 2014 ZENVO ST1 Lands in USA With Stunning Design and Huge Power
TECHNICAL SPECS Data for ZENVO ST1
- Overall length (mm)4665
- Overall width, without mirrors (mm)2041
- Overall height (mm)1198
- Ground clearance (when hydraulic lifted)110mm (160mm)
- Wheelbase (mm)3055
- Weight (kg)1688
- Headroom front (mm)998
- Legroom front (mm)1109
- Shoulderroom front (mm)1395
- 2-door 2-seater. The body is made of carbon ﬁbre.
- Light weight steel/ aluminium monocoque, front and rear frames of light weight steel.
- Hand build centre mounted 6.8 litre V8 engine.Supercharged & turbocharged
Light alloy engine block.
Sequential fuel injection.
Dry sump lubrication with oil coolers.
Piston spray oil cooling.
- Max. power output1104 hp (810 kW) at 6.900 rpm
- Max. torque1430 Nm at 4.500 rpm
- Top speed (km/h)375 (electronically limited)
- Acceleration 0-100 km/h3.0 sec.
- Hp/weight654 bhp per tonne
- Power modesWet (650 hp)
Sport (850 hp)
Race (1104 hp)
- Fuel typeUnleaded 98 RON
- Oil type5W-30 synthetic racing oil.
- The engine complies with Euro 5 standard(CO 0,496 g/km; NOX 0,029 g/km).
- Fuel consumption:
- City15.0 l/100 km
- Mixed13.7 l/100 km
- Highway10.2 l/100 km
- LayoutRear wheel drive
- Gearbox7-speed F1 paddle shift with auto mode
- DiﬀerentialLimited slip differential (Torsen)
- ClutchTwo disc 240 mm carbon clutch.
- Rack and pinion2.2 turns lock to lock
- Double wishbone suspension
3-way adjustable racing shock absorbers (KW)
Front and rear anti-roll bar adjustable
- Carbon/ceramic ventilated discs (Brembo)
- Size (front/rear)Ø 380 mm 6 piston calipers /
Ø 380 mm 6 piston calipers
- Forged aluminium wheels with center lock mechanism.
- Size (front/rear)9.5”x 19” / 12.5”x 20”
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport 2
- Size (front/rear)275/35ZR19” (Y) / 345/30ZR20” (Y)
Semi slick tires (Optional)
- Size (front/rear)265/35ZR19” (Y) / 345/30ZR20” (Y)
- 69 litres
Equipment for Zenvo ST1
Standard interior equipment
- Dual zone automatic climate control
Android based TFT-LCD instrument cluster
Android based TFT-LCD multimedia system with GPS, wireless (Bluetooth) connectivity to smart phone, iPhone, iPad and hands free telephone
BOSE sound system with FM and DAB radio and MP3 player
Steering wheel with electrically adjustable rake and manual tilt
Electric sports seats
Interior colour and trim
- The interior is custom built to ﬁt the individual wishes of the customer, who is presented with an array of interior customization options prior to the production of the car. The colour of the leather, Alcantara and stitching, as well as surface treatment of aluminium and carbon ﬁbre trim are subject to individual choice.
Standard safety equipment
- Driver and passenger airbag
ESP system (only active in ‘Wet’ mode)
Standard exterior equipment
- Forged alloy wheels with centre lock mechanism
Integrated rear spoiler
Side mirrors with integrated side indicator
Full carbon ﬁbre body
Fully closed under body
Visible carbon ﬁbre front, side splitter, side skirts and rear diﬀusor
Visible carbon ﬁbre luggage compartment
Visible carbon ﬁbre engine bay covers
Aluminium grills in all air intakes and air exits
- Tailor made car cover
Fitted luggage set
Extra set of alloy wheels with semi slick tires (Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2)
A small team of car industry professionals joins forces to realize a mutual dream – the creation of a unique hyper car. The team lays out a number of objectives for the project: the car has to be day-to-day drivable, and design and technology should be equally important in its development. Power should exceed 1100 bhp and acceleration from 0-100 km/h should be under 3 seconds.
The prototype is ready for its first road test. Developed in house, the 6.8 litre V8 engine features a unique twin charger system combining super charger and turbo charger. Thus, the model name: ST1. This engine produces continuous torque and an output of 1000 bhp. During test drives the ST1 accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.2 seconds.
Unveiled at the 2009 24-hour Le Mans ‘Drivers parade’, the prototype is nominated for ‘Super car of the year’. Its introduction causes a great stir in the super car industry. In record time, an unknown Danish car manufacturer has achieved what others have spent a decade creating: a hyper car with cutting-edge styling and staggering performance capable of flooring the competition.