2003! That is eleven years ago. But even today, you would be hard-pressed to find a more beautiful and crave-able hypercar. At least until LaFerrari starts its march to greatness…!
Official Details and Photo Credit below to RM Auctions.
2003 Ferrari Enzo
To be auctioned on Saturday, May 10, 2014
Sold for €868.000
- Chassis no. ZFF CZ5 6B0 0013 3512
660 bhp, 5,998 cc DOHC 65-degree V-12 engine with Bosch Motronic engine management and electronic fuel injection, six-speed electro-hydraulic computer-controlled sequential F1 gearbox, limited-slip differential and traction control, front and rear pushrod-actuated double wishbones with horizontal external reservoir coil-spring damper units, and four-wheel ventilated carbon-ceramic disc brakes. Wheelbase: 2,649 mm
- Recently serviced and certified by Ferrari Classiche
- Complete with all books, tools, and accessories
- One of only 400 examples of Ferrari’s ground-breaking supercar
- Just over 6,800 kilometres and two owners from new
What do you think?