Tom Burkart is the founder and managing editor of Car-Revs-Daily.com, an innovative and rapidly-expanding automotive news magazine.
He holds a Journalism JBA degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison. Tom currently resides in Charleston, South Carolina with his two amazing dogs, Drake and Tank.
Mr. Burkart is available for all questions and concerns by email Tom(at)car-revs-daily.com.
You May Also Like:
- Goodwood 2014 – Renault 5 Maxi, 1926 40CV Type NM, 1965 Alpine M65, 2014 Megane RS + Clio RS Renault... has been making cars for a long time. Very unique cars! I usually crop off the UK press release info from photos, but will leave it on for a few of these for information purposes. The 1926 40CV Type NM de recordes is a speed racer, believe it or not. Looks like the steering wheel is about 40-inches across - helping leverage when steering the very heavy-looking nose of this machine. So cool. The Alpine M65 is simply amazing. This Renault 5 is definitely not being pushed by someone... despite what it looks like here.... The new…
- 2014 Nissan JUKE is Still Best New Car from $20k Nissan JUKE is Cool New Car from $20k As a car writer, one of the most popular questions I get asked is: what car should I buy? I have a few default answers based on the price range and buyer needs discussed with that person, but is there one fall-back for people who might want an SUV, AWD, and a great value-for-money? Yes, yes there is. The Nissan Juke. From about $20,000 even for the front-drive models with a CVT, up to a max of about $28,000 as the Juke NISMO RS -- the Juke really does have something…
- Geneva Booth Babes 2014 Geneva Booth Babes 2014 "It's hard out here for a bitch." -- Lily Allen No life is easy, even for the most attractive humans in Switzerland. But standing and being approached by unwashed journalists for days on end at Auto Shows? That is some of the hardest trade show work there is. A big round of applause for these very attractive gals from Geneva 2014. "Blue Steel" Honorary Achievement in Mean/Sexy Posing: shown directly below.
- Gallery – 2014 Nissan GT-R and 2015 GT-R NISMO
- Own the 007 Spectre 2014 Land Rover Defender SVX! A Defender pro-mod by Q himself! Or was this the villain car in that Alpine chase. Oh yes. Bond is actually driving a crashed plane at the time. This SVX machine will let its new owner be a Bond hero daily. 2014 Land Rover Defender SVX "Spectre"
- Best of Paris 2014 – Citroen Divine DS Concept Updated 10.23.14 The DS premium brand spin-off is a HUGE, huge success -- sales and margins on the line are better than even Citroen could have imagined five years ago. This gorgeous concept hatchback is relatively practical by French concept standards -- it runs a standard THP 1.6-liter turbo engine (with a non-standard 270-horsepower) and a compact four-door hatchback shell. Most logically, this machine would slot in above the DS3 and below the DS5. So will the DS4 be this gorgeous as a production car? Fingers crossed that the nose makes it intact, as well as…