CarRevsDaily - Status Updates and New Menu
CarRevsDaily is coming along pretty nicely. We are exactly 12 days into this project, and are thrilled to report:
- successful Google Analytics integration
successful Google AdSense integration for display, video and mobile ads. (This is great news - and we are working on fixing those 'blank spaces' in the page reading layout pronto)
- all new 16-core server package to increase site performance, security, and cloud-based global regional loaders for desktop and mobile
- semi-functional social links (some bad code on end of URL's some times) via Pinterest, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and many more
- YouTube embeds seem to be working flawlessly
- Writing process is pretty easy, publishing a snap
Less thrilled to report:
- site performance and loading times are still ... in need of big improvement
- navigation is messy, and the page itself is really long. we are working on this issue.
- many other issues with layout and overload of social links
CarRevsDaily - Status Updates and New Contacts Page for Press and Social Streams
- no news from any aspiring writers? http://car-revs-daily.com/writers-wanted-carrevsdaily/
Please keep us on your radar via subscriptions, bookmarks and social links!